The ACNR is a great free resource on a wide variety of topics, including a number of training issues.
We've selected a few below:
- Flexible training (Nov/Dec 2009)
- Research Series (Sept/Oct 2009)
- Preparing for ST3 interviews (June 2013)
- Australasian Fellowship scheme (Dec 2012)
- A review of the eBrain onlne learning resource (May/June 2012)
- Training and NHS reforms (July 2011)
- “Touting for trade”: attracting future neurologists (May/June 2010)
- EWTD in neurology (Sept/Oct 2009)
- ABNT Stroke thrombolysis survey (Mar/April 2011)
- Quality control: Neurology training in 2009 (May/June 2009)
They also have some decent book reviews.