Courses and Meetings
We have collated a list of courses that we think you find helpful for your training. If anyone has been on a course that they have found useful and would like to share, please contact us. Similarly, the links to the course websites often change each year as the course changes venue, so if you find a broken link please let us know (especially if you can tell us the correct link!)
- ABN Annual Meeting 2017 - 2nd - 5th May 2017 in Liverpool; trainees' sessions in the afternoon of 1st May.
- ABN Autumn Meeting 2017 - 12th October 2017 in London.
- Advanced Clinical Neurology Course - held annually in September / October in Edinburgh
- Neurology for the Practising Clinician - held annually in March in London
- Oxford Neurology Course - held annually each summer in Oxford
- Birmingham Movement Disorders Course - held annually in Birmingham
- Keele Course in CNS Inflammation - held every few years at Keele University; the next is in Sept 2017.
- Liverpool Neurological Infectious Diseases Course - held annually in Liverpool
- British Association of Stroke Physicians Trainees Educational Meeting - held annually, variable venue
- ILAE Epilepsy Registrar Weekend - held biennially. The last was in 2015
- ILAE EEG course - held annually in Cambridge
- Cambridge Dementia Course - held annually in Cambridge in December
- Practical Cognition Course - held annually in Newcastle
- British Neuropsychiatry Association (BNPA) Teaching Weekend - held annually in December
- British Peripheral Nerve Society Training Day - held annually
- Headache Masterclass - held annually in London
- Fundamentals of Neuroradiology - held annually in Sheffield
- Annual Course in Neuroradiology & Functional Neuroanatomy - held annually in London
- Neuroanatomy courses - held annually in London